Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All The Right Moves




Oh man I have been waiting a long time to put these pics up! We took these pics in earlier February, if I remember correctly. They had recently gotten a new band member and needed new photos and I mentioned this concept to them and they dug it. It totally goes with their fun and quirky personalities and music.

This shoot took a long time. I actually walked in circles a billion times around these guys to get the yarn around. I made myself dizzy, haha.

I photographed the group image on a white background and all of the individuals on a blue background and later changed the hue to green in a couple. During the individual photos there was one person on each side of the member I was photographing, holding the yarn just below shoulder level. This made it much easier in post.

Their band name is All The Right Moves. Feel free to check them out at www.myspace.com/alltherightmoves

No comments: