Sunday, January 18, 2009

Write This Down -Fog Shoot



So for the longest time I have wanted to do something with my fog machine. Then Write this down wanted some promos done so I asked them if I could try this small idea and use my fog machine. It was much more difficult than I thought to get the fog to show. I probably should have used some lights in the front but not shining on them, lights to just shine through the fog cuz the front is a little bare. Yet the fog was so thick in the room. I didn't really know what to expect but I now know for next time. Either way it was a fun experimental shoot and they really liked the images.

Anyhew they wanted really dramatic and tough looking. For my first time with the fog machine I would say it went well. KUDOS to their tour manager for being the fog sprayer!! Couldn't have done it alone!

you can check out their tunes at www.myspace.com/writethisdown if you are interested. They are a Christian band from Minneapolis MN.

No comments: