Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ryan Martinez




Had a shoot with Ryan. He is starting a new music project, which you can follow and check out at www.myspce.com/rmartinezmusic . This shoot was really funny because this guy can dance. He knows practically every Michael Jackson move you could possibly know and started busting out some moves during the shoot. He has You Tube videos of it as well on his myspace. It is so worth a look, he is good!

This shoot I used just a single 580 EX II speedlight to my upper left and I moved around him. We shot this at Arctic Studios in Minneapolis, MN. Arctic Studios is a recording studio so if anyone is interested for more information on them please let me know!!

Hope you Enjoy.

1 comment:

Rich Ryan said...

I like the top one. the bottom one, he looks like he's 5. Nice light and moment.