Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lights Out Dancing




WOW!! These guys are a HOOT!!!! I absolutely loved this photo-shoot. I was unsure of how it was going to turn out not knowing these boys before, but it was absolutely the best experience and photo-shoot I had ever had.

To begin, it was a full production...I gave haircuts to those in need of them and later styled each persons hair. They were so polite and incredibly funny. The image with the colored pants resembles what the boys wear to most their shows colored, jeans and black tops. The lollipop image was my idea that was originally planned to be outside, however, we were having so much fun indoors we decided to improvise and mold the lollipop idea to fit inside.

During the shoot I had speed lights from above and behind the models to create the shadows and I also used a very large umbrella as a fill from behind and above me. This shoot was taken in my dining room with a white backdrop.

During the middle of the shoot we ordered pizza and now I will never forget those boys and I love hanging out with them to this day! You should REALLY check out their music at www.myspace.com/lightsoutdancing . They are good at what they do!!

No comments: