Friday, September 18, 2009

Army Soldier Portrait



Talk about fun and adventures.....this photo shoot was one of those.

During this shoot I had my model, one assistant, two 580 EX II speedlights and a large reflector. However, during the photo shoot one of my female hot shoes connecting my speedlight to the transceiver decided to crash and my flash decided it didn't want to work on slave

SO.....

BELIEVE IT or NOT

This image was taken with ONE speedlight and my assistant right above me reflecting the light down onto her. This took many shots and was the only way we could get enough light on her, this late in the evening, with making it look like multiple light sources. It was exciting and an adventure in the short time period I was given to work with this model.

It, also, reminded me how to be creative and useful and how to adapt and overcome and still produce a good image!

No comments: